Rpgshow wigs are produced by RPGSHOW, a premier lace front and full lace wig company that has been in operation since 2007.
The brand is known for the creation of so many sophisticated, high-end wigs for its customers. It also partners with a lot of talented stylists who contribute to the making of luxury rpgshow wigs.
There are quite some controversial reports and reviews about the brands, making it difficult to know what to believe.
Rest easy, this post will be reviewing rpgshow wigs and concluding whether they are worth your money based on the findings before us.
Table of Contents
Where are rpgshow Wigs Manufactured?
RPGSHOW does not say where its rpgshow wigs are manufactured, so we cannot say. However, the rpgshow website implies that the wigs are created in-house, sometimes in collaborations with several well-known stylists.
However, an affiliate stylist with rpgshow, Raven, revealed that rpgshow ships its hair from China.
What Type of Wigs Rpgshow Manufacture?
Rpgshow wigs are grouped into full lace wigs and lace front wigs, each with its products, styles, and colors.
Rpgshow lace front wigs come in different colors and styles, including wavy wigs, highlight wigs, yaki straight wigs, wigs with bangs, bob wigs, and curly wigs.
These wigs come in a wide range of colors, including red ombre, blonde ombre, jet black, reddish-brown, natural color, dirty blonde, and chestnut brown. They also have many highlighted and double-colored wigs to choose from.
Rpgshow full lace wigs also come in an array of colors, lengths, and styles, such as yaki straight wigs, wavy wigs, curly wigs, wigs with bangs, and kinky straight wigs. You can find colors ranging from black to brown, blonde, blue, chestnut brown ombre, natural color, and ash blonde.
All rpgshow wigs are made from 100% Indian Remy hair fibers, and they come in a variety of colors and styles. Rpgshow wigs come in either yaki or silk texture. All rpgshow wigs have densities between 100 and 200% density.
Key Features of Rpgshow Wigs
- Rpgshow wigs come in two cap sizes (21.5 inches to 22 inches) or (22.5 inches to 23 inches).
- The length of rpgshow wigs available on the website starts at 10 inches and goes as long as 24 inches.
- Rpgshow wigs are made with transparent Swiss lace that comes in either light or medium brown color.
- The wigs come with soft and flexible ear tabs for added comfort and a more secure fit.
- Buyers have an option of glued or glueless lace construction.
- Although many rpgshow wigs are pre-plucked, you might need to do some more plucking. According to their website, a deep pre-plucked hairline costs an extra charge of $20.
- Wigs come with a bleached knot option. While the wigs come with lightly bleached knots, buyers have to pay an extra $19 for deep bleaching. Deep bleaching also adds 5 to 7 days to the wig’s delivery due date.
- The fake scalp color option is available for most wigs, with an extra cost of $10 for either beige fake scalp, light brown fake scalp, or nude fake scalp.
- Wigs come in a yaki or silk texture. The silky texture is the original state of the Indian hair used in making the wigs, which is recommended for Caucasians, while the yaki texture comes about by a process used to add kink to the wig fiber so it resembles the relaxed hair of African-Americans.
Pros and Cons of rpgshow Wigs
Like all other wigs out there, there is something to love and something to not love about rpgshow wigs. Let’s find out.
- Fewer tangles on most wigs
- Most wigs can be customized to whatever color and style you want
- Great hair texture that mimics natural hair, especially the kinky texture wigs.
- A wide range of feature options when ordering wigs.
- Reviewers have said some textured wigs don’t hold curls for long
- Some reviews say some rpgshow wigs get matted quickly, especially kinky texture wigs.
- There is an extra charge to make even the smallest changes from the wig displayed on the product page.
How Long Do rpgshow Wigs Last?
According to the manufacturers, the lifespan of your rpgshow wigs largely depends on your usage and care method.
It is expected to last at least 6 months, an average of a year, and even longer, depending on your handling and management.
How Much Do rpgshow Wigs Cost?
The cost of rpgshow wigs largely depends on the texture, color, and length of wigs you choose.
Clearance sales wigs are also available at cheap rates, ranging between $70 and $150.
Are Rpgshow Wigs Worth the Money?
It is difficult to say!
Rpgshow wigs are quite expensive compared to other wig brands, but we can’t be sure what processes go into the creation of the wigs that make the prices steep. But if you get good quality that lasts long, why not?
However, even quality seems like a hit-or-miss situation because some customers get quality wigs that last for several years, but others complain of purchasing terrible products they never get to use or enjoy.
From the rpgshow wigs website, there are lots of positive reviews with picture and video testimonials to go with them.
However, on other external review platforms, the negative reviews nearly outnumber the positive ones. There are also conflicting reviews on YouTube about the cost of rpgshow wigs and their quality, making it a difficult decision to make.
You might need to make your own decision based on what you read or watch, or based on personal recommendations.
There, you have our honest review on rpgshow wigs using the information available to us. We hope you gained some more insight into the brand and its products.
If you have any questions or you need clarifications, feel free to contact RPGSHOW to get your questions answered.