Established in 2004, Malin and Goetz have been at the front line in producing inclusive, diverse, and efficient hair care products that work for all genders and races regardless of hair type.
About Malin and Goetz Brand
Malin and Goetz’s brand believes in high-quality, easy-to-use products that fit into the modern lifestyle. The products are easy to use with few uncomplicated steps to follow.
They are also gentle and efficient, and their packaging is mainly plastic, lightweight, and in small packages ideal for travel.
Many of its ingredients are natural and sourced from the best suppliers in the world. Most of the ingredients use traditional apothecaries.
In addition, Malin and Goetz’s products are made using advanced technology and the latest botanical discoveries enabling high quality. These products are either vegan or vegetarian and do not contain animal-derived ingredients.
Malin Goetz Shampoo Review
Malin and Goetz’s shampoo is high-quality and easy to use. The shampoo is free from harmful ingredients that have the potential to damage hair and cause other health risks.
The shampoo comes in three variations:
- Peppermint shampoo
- Moisturizing shampoo
- Gentle hydrating shampoo
|236ml3.8L (128fl oz)refill
|Gentle hydrating shampoo
Malin Goetz’s Peppermint Shampoo
- cleanses and clarifies all hair types
- and refreshes hair and scalp
Peppermint and chamomile are among its ingredients, and their benefits are listed below:
|Helps with scalp dryness and itching. It has antimicrobial properties that protect the scalp from infections. It acts as an anti-inflammatory relieving inflammation on the scalp. It acts as a vasodilator to improve circulation on the scalp. Improved circulation promotes hair growth. It imparts freshness on the scalp with a tingly soothing sensation.
|Acts as a natural exfoliator removing dead skin. Rich in antioxidants that promote hair follicles immunity. Its antiseptic properties protect the scalp from the growth of harmful microorganisms. Anti-inflammatory properties that treat inflammation and soothe the scalp.
Malin Goetz Moisturizing Shampoo
This Moisturizing Shampoo:
- Deeply hydrate dry hair
- Deeply hydrates and strengthens chemically processed hair
- Strengthens dry and damaged hair
- It restores moisture to unruly hair
The rich and creamy moisturizing shampoo’s main ingredients are panthenol, neroli, and basil.
The benefits of these ingredients are listed below:
|Hydrate and strengthen dry and brittle hair. It improves the texture of brittle hair. Thicken hair and gives it more volume. It infuses hair strands with vitamin B that promote hair growth. It absorbs moisture and transports it into deeper layers of the hair shaft.
|Promotes blood circulation on the scalp. It protects the scalp from itchy conditions. Hydrate and refreshen the hair. Its scent gives a soothing effect.
|Its soothing properties relieve itching and flaking. Resolve scalp inflammation. It has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties that promote scalp health.
Malin and Goetz’s Gentle hydrating shampoo
The gentle-hydrating shampoo:
- provides the hair with lightweight hydration
- it nourishes the hair and scalp
- it adds softness and shine
- and revitalize the hair
This shampoo’s main ingredients are marine algae, mandarin, and orange blossom, and their benefits are listed below:
|Reduce scalp itchiness and flaking. Soothes and calms irritated scalp. Has anti-inflammatory properties.Rich in potassium, amino acids, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids and calcium. All these elements promote healthy hair growth.
|Rich in vitamin E and B12 that help maintain healthy hair.Adds shine and strength to the hair. Contain antioxidant properties that eliminate free radicals from the scalp. Restores dull hair
|It infuses hair with moisture. Give hair a soft and shiny appearance. Reduces excess sebum on the scalp and helps balance the scalp PH.
Does Malin and Goetz’s Shampoo Have Sulfates?
Malin and Goetz’s shampoo does not have sulfates as surfactants. The shampoo has coconut-derived surfactants that:
- Thoroughly cleanses and purifies hair
- does not strip away the natural oils on the scalp
- leaves the hair soft and manageable
- leaves the scalp conditioned
- and balances the scalp’s PH
Is Malin and Goetz Shampoo Color Safe?
Malin and Goetz shampoo is color safe and made with gentle ingredients that preserve hair color by not stripping off color molecules from color-treated hair.
However, every hair is different, and hair colors may react differently to the shampoo. To ensure that your hair color stays longer:
- Use lukewarm water when shampooing. Lukewarm water helps to retain the color molecules in the hair.
- Allow at least 72 hours before shampooing after the freshly done color. This is to allow the hair to process fully and close the cuticles.
- Shampoo your hair less often for color-treated hair.
Who Should Use Malin Goetz Shampoo for The Best Results?
- Malin and Goetz shampoo can be used on all hair types for the best results. People with straight hair, curly hair, wavy hair, or coily hair can use Malin and Goetz shampoo. I myself used it on my curly hair and was happy with the results.
- People with dry, damaged hair can use Malin and Goetz shampoo. I did prescribe this shampoo to a couple of my customers who were struggling with damaged hair, and they seem to be happy with the outcome.
- The peppermint shampoo is particularly best for people with a flaky scalp or those who have dandruff.
- The ingredients in the shampoos make them ideal even for sensitive scalps and for use on kids.
In summary, Malin and Goetz’s shampoo properties make it an ideal shampoo that not only cleanses and clarifies but also maintains your hair and scalp health by doing the following:
- It retains moisture on the scalp, imparts hydration and nutrients into the hair, and leaves it looking and feeling better.
- Even though different factors cause hair loss and may need various treatments to resolve, Malin Goetz shampoo soothes and calms the scalp and does not exacerbate hair loss.
- Balances the scalp Ph. Normal scalp PH is between 4.5-5.5. This ideal PH enables healthy hair growth and keeps some scalp conditions such as dandruff and flaking at bay.
- Use gentle detergents that retain melanin – the hair’s natural color pigment as well as retain color on color-treated hair.
- Leaves the hair shiny and manageable.