Best Wall Mount Hairdryer | Top 7 Hair Dryers Comparison & Buyer Guide
Have you wondered, “What is a wall mount hair dryer?” I am sure you have seen a hair dryer that is fixed on a wall in many hotel rooms, bathrooms, spas etc. There are different types of hairdryers in the market, one of them is a Wall-mount hairdryer which is also a kind of handheld hairdryer, but the only difference is that these Wall mount hair dryers are attached to a wall.
A Wall-mount hairdryer has three parts- A dryer base, a spring-like cord, and a blow dryer itself. The wall-mount hair dryer comes with a retractable cord attached to the dryer’s base. You often see these types of hairdryers in commercial places like spas, hotels, and gyms, etc.,
Wall-mount hair dryers are mainly for business runners because they don’t want their dryers to be stolen from their place by any customer.
Top 7 Best Wall Mount Hairdryers
- Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer
- Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer
- ProVersa JWM6CF Wall Caddy Hair Dryer
- Sunbeam HD3002-001
- Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer
Editor’s pick: The Best Wall Mount Dryer
ProVersa wall-mount hairdryer has every facility that you need in your wall-mount hairdryer. It has multiple settings for heat and speed, and it also has removable lint for cleaning and easy maintenance of your dryer, many wall mount hair dryers don’t give this facility.
This ProVersa wall mount hair dryer has one LED night light and it also comes with an Auto turnoff feature that makes it more secure and purchasable.
Buying any electronic appliances comes with a risk of electric shocks but this dryer has an ALCI safety plug that gives you extra protection from any mishappening. Although it doesn’t have a cool shot feature if you have a normal hair type and you need proper styling then it’s a good choice.
Benefits of Wall mount hairdryers
- As I mentioned in the introduction, the Wall mount hairdryer is usually for commercial places this is why these dryers don’t create much noise so that other clients or guests don’t have to know that you’re blow-drying your hair.
- Many Wall mount hair dryer automatically turns off when you put that dryer back into its dryer base. Most consumers forgot to turn off their dryer after using it on their hair and it may cause severe damage that’s why they come up with auto turnoff feature.
- Styling your hair needs proper light and Wall mount dryers are mostly placed in closed packed bathroom, where we don’t get proper light, that’s why the wall mount dryer comes with small LED lights.
- The most important feature of wall mount dryers is that you don’t need to make extra space in a drawer for dryers. These wall-mount dryers consume very less space on the wall and it is also very convenient to use.
- In a wall-mount dryer, you don’t need to worry about tangled wires because this type of dryer comes with a retractable cord that gets shrinks after stretching.
Top 7 Best Wall Mount Hair Dryers
1. Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer
Andis 30975 hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with 1600-watt power and one electronic LED light. It has 2 air/speed settings and it also has a new feature which is a hanger loop for hanging your retractable cord. It is also very energy efficient and has a secure metal wall mount for safety.
Key benefits of Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer:
- This wall mount hairdryer comes with very good power, so if you have thick hair then you can definitely go for this product.
- Andis 30975 1600-Watt QuietTurbo Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer is very compact and light-weighted so it won’t look very messy and it also has a small hanger loop so that you can hang your extra cord on it.
2. Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer
Conair hair dryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with 1600 watts of power and one LED night light. It has 2 air/speed settings and it has a 6 feet long cord. It comes with an auto turnoff feature and removable filter for easy cleaning and good maintenance.
This wall-mount hair dryer is also very compact and can be mounted on most surfaces has a secure wall mount.
Key benefits of Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer:
- This wall mount hair dryer has an Auto turnoff feature so you don’t need to switch off your dryer every time when you use it.
- Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer has a long cord so you can freely blow dry your hair, has 1600 watt power which is powerful for blow-drying your long thick frizzy hair.
3. ProVersa JWM6CF Wall Caddy Hair Dryer
ProVersa hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with 1600 watts of power and one LED night light. It has 2-speed settings and 3 heat settings and it has an ALCI safety plug fixed into the dryer’s base.
It comes with an auto turnoff feature and a removable lint /filter for easy cleaning and good maintenance. It is also very compact and has a spiral cord which saves you space.
Key benefits of ProVersa JWM6CF Wall Caddy Hair Dryer:
- It has multiple heat and speed settings which makes it suitable for most hair types. If you have thin hair you can use this wall mount dryer on low heat and if you have dense hair then also you can use this on high speed/ heat.
- This wall-mount hair dryer has ALCI Safety plug embedded in its body, again secure for any electric shock.
- The retractable cord makes ProVersa JWM6CF Wall Caddy Hair Dryer compact and light, also it comes with an excellent design.
4. Sunbeam HD3002-001
Sunbeam HD3002 hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with dual wattage power of 1200 and 1600 wattage that saves up to 19 percent of electricity. It has 3 heat/airspeed settings and it also comes with a cool shot button for setting your style.
It works on ionic technology and it has removable lint for easy cleaning and good maintenance. It is also very compact and has a spiral cord which saves your space and looks clean on the wall.
Key benefits of Sunbeam HD3002-001:
- This wall mount hair dryer comes with ionic technology that makes your hair look lustrous, shiny, and bright, so if you have thick frizzy hair then this dryer is perfect for you. It dries your hair super quickly without passing excess heat into your hair
- Sunbeam HD3002-001 has a cool shot button that styles your hair perfectly after blow-drying.
5. Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer
Jerdon JHD41B hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with 1600 watts of power. It has 2-speed settings and 2-heat settings for different hair types and it has an ALCI safety plug fixed into the power cord for extra protection from electric shocks. It comes with an auto turnoff feature for safety purposes. It is also very compact and looks clean on the wall.
Key benefits of Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- It has multiple options for styling your hair like 2 heat settings and 2 air settings, it also comes with a strong powerful machine of 1600 watts that makes it suitable for thin and thick both types of hair.
- Strong protection with ALCI plug and auto turnoff features make Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer stand out to its peers.
6. Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
Sunbeam HD3003 hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with dual wattage power of 1200 and 1600 wattage that saves up to 19 percent of electricity. It has 3 heat/airspeed settings and it also comes with a cool shot button for setting your style.
It has a small night light LED for styling your hair if you’re in a dark room or bathroom. This wall mount hairdryer works on ionic technology and it has removable lint for easy cleaning and good maintenance.
Sunbeam HD3003 hairdryer is also very compact and has a spiral retractable cord which saves your space and looks clean on the wall.
Key benefits of Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- This wall mount hair dryer has a cool shot button, perfect for styling your hair after blow-drying.
- Sunbeam HD3003-001 Hairdryer comes with a LED night light and dimmer switch that can be very useful if you’re styling your hair in the bathroom or low lightroom.
- Ionic technology makes this dryer suitable for thick hair and frizzy hair, it also dries your hair in just a few minutes by emitting negatively charged ions into your hair.
7. Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer
Andis 30135 hairdryer is a wall mount dryer that comes with 1600-watt power; it has a strong motor that is quiet and long-lasting. It has 2 heat/speed settings and it comes with an auto turnoff facility. It is also very energy efficient and has a secure polymer wall mount body for safety.
Key benefits of Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer:
- This wall mount hair dryer has a quiet, long-lasting motor that makes it a good choice for a house and for hotels also.
- Two heat/speed setting makes Andis 30135 1600-Watt Quiet Wall Mounted HangUp Hair Dryer a suitable dryer for versatile styling.
Comparison of Top 7 Wall Mount Hair Dryers
|Wall Mount Hair Dryer||Auto turnoff||LED light||Settings||Power/wattage||Retractable/spiral cord|
|Andis 30975 Wall Mount Hair Dryer||No||Yes||2 air/speed settings||1600||Yes|
|Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer||Yes||Yes||2 air/speed settings||1600||No|
|ProVersa JWM6CF wall mount hair dryer||Yes||Yes||2-speed settings and 3 heat settings||1600||Yes|
|Sunbeam HD3002-001 Wall mount hair dryer||No||No||3 speed/heat settings and 1 cool shot button||1600||Yes|
|Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mount Hair Dryer||Yes||No||2 speed setting and 2 heat setting||1600||No|
|Sunbeam HD3003 wall mount hair dryer||No||Yes||3 heat/speed and 1 cool shot||1200-1600||Yes|
|Andis 30135 wall mount hair dryer||Yes||No||2 heat/speed setting||1600||Yes|
Buyer guide to select the best wall-mount hairdryer
- Compact and small: If you’re thinking about buying a wall mount dryer then you should go for a lightweight and compact dryer because a big bulky dryer won’t look very pleasant on your wall.
- Night light: Many wall mount dryer comes with a small LED light on them because when you’re styling your hair, you need more light and it is also very beneficial if your wall mount dryer is fixed in your bathroom.
- Power: Wall-mount dryers come with less wattage than regular dryers; it usually has 1200 to 1600 wattage power. Although it is beneficial for business runners because wall mount dryers save electricity bills. So if you have thick hair and you’re purchasing a wall mount dryer for yourself, then make sure that your wall-mount dryer has a power of 1600 wattage minimum.
- Type of wire: Length and type of wire is also very important aspect because some wall mount dryers come with retractable cord and some dryers come with normal regular wires. Dryers that come with a retractable cord are more convenient to handle and they don’t look messy when placed on a wall. Also, you need to check the length of the wire; ideally, a 6 feet long cord is more than enough.
- Auto turnoff: The main feature of wall mount dryers is that they automatically turn off when you place the dryer on its dryer base. It almost works like an old telephone that automatically disconnects the call when you put that receiver in its place. So it is important to check the Auto turnoff feature in your wall mount dryer.
- Replaceable lint: Although this replaceable lint feature is not, particularly for Wall mount dryers it is necessary to have this feature in any dryer for easy cleaning.
- Noise: If you’re purchasing a wall mount dryer for commercial places then make sure that your dryer doesn’t make much noise, an ideal wall mount dryer should not make noise of more than 85 to 90 decibels.
Wall mount hair dryer actually looks very clean and neat on your wall only if you choose a compact, classy and lightweighted hairdryer. It is recommended that you should buy a hairdryer above 1800 watts of power but when we are talking about wall mount hair dryers, they usually come with 1600 watts of power which is also a great deal for wall-mount dryers.
It is also very evident that wall-mount hair dryers come with a powerful but quiet motor that produces less noise, but if you have very thick and difficult hair to style then you should go for a dryer that has multiple settings and a cool shot button.