Moisture is the most important element to keep your hair healthy and nourishing. It becomes even more essential if you have relaxed hair. In order to keep your hair nourishing, you have to keep your scalp and hair as hydrated and conditioned as possible.
In this regard, having the best hair moisturizer for relaxed hair is a perfect solution to protect your hair and prevent dryness and breakage.
It not only prevents dryness and brittles but also adds nutrients into hair and scalp to keep them moisturized throughout the day while also making your hair shinier, soft, and easily manageable.
List of Top 10 Moisturizers for Relaxed Hair
- Tea Tree Hair & Body Moisturizer, Leave-In Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
- Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
- OUIDAD Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner
- Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
- Design Essentials Botanical Oils Hair Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
- Pura d’Or Moroccan Argan Oil Premium Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
- Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer
- Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose
- Viva Natural Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Top 10 Best Moisturizers for Relaxed Hair
1. Tea Tree Hair & Body Moisturizer, Leave-In Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
Tea Tree Hair and Body moisturizer is an incredibly versatile moisturizer used for both hair and skin. The product is enriched with plenty of natural ingredients, including peppermint and tea tree oil, jojoba seed oil, and more.
The moisturizer, when applied, will leave your hair feeling soft, silky, and smelling great.
The hair moisturizer is especially popular among those with sensitive hair or skin. It means the product will leave a very gentle effect on any scalp – even if it is a rough one.
Like any other best moisturizer for relaxed hair, the hair moisturizer will also give you soft, shiny, and voluminous hair without leaving any greasy feeling behind. In addition to versatility, the product, besides the skin and hair, can be applied to other parts of your body.
- The most significant benefit of this hair moisturizer is it is vegan and paraben-free.
- The product contains plenty of natural ingredients that are great for your hair health.
- It is a versatile hair moisturizer.
- It keeps your hair moisturized, shiny, and soft while also keeping your scalp hydrated.
2. Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
Hydrating Argan oil uses the Moroccan-hailed plant and a bevy of nutrient-rich chemicals that are not genuinely organic but will deliver you better leverage when looking for a product that helps to thicken the new growth.
This moisturizer is excellent for those with thin hair or who are suffering hair loss in simple words. After applying the hair moisturizer regularly, it will make your hair soft, silky smooth, and easily manageable.
Moreover, the moisturizer also restores a healthy look while also promoting natural hair growth. It hydrates, revives, and deep conditions dry hair to improve its manageability to give a beautiful shine. The moisturizer is also paraben and sulfate-free.
- The product contains Argan oil and other nutrient-rich chemicals that help to promote new growth.
- It leaves hair soft, silky, and easy to manage.
- The moisturizer also hydrates your scalp and strengthens your hair.
- It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals that further damage your hair.
3. OUIDAD Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner
OUIDAD Moisture is another great moisturizer for relaxed hair. If you’ve got a dry scalp and hair, this product is an effective solution for you. The leave-in conditioner creates a balanced moisture foundation, making it easier for you to better manage and style your hair.
This hair moisturizer’s breathable formula works by sealing the nourishment and hydration and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling behind.
With the help of moisturizing botanical extracts and antioxidants, it protects your hair while also keeping your scalp hydrated and your hair easily manageable.
- The hair moisturizer forms a base layer of moisture to prime your hair for styling.
- It is also an effective product that deeply hydrates your scalp and hair without leaving any greasy residue behind.
- The product also helps in sealing hair’s cuticle layer to protect it from frizz while promoting shine.
4. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
Cantu daily moisturizer is another great product for relaxed hair. The hair moisturizer is formulated with Shea butter for essential vitamins and added moisture. In fact, it is a blend of ingredients that are essential to keep hair moist and healthy.
It is prevalent because it uses vegetable oils, which are excellent for keeping hair moisturized all day long. Moreover, the product also contains aloe vera as one of its primary ingredients that smoothen the hair while also keeping it moisturized.
Furthermore, the product also contains shea butter, a popular ingredient used to protect hair from harsh temperatures. Vitamin A is also present in the product, meaning it is also an excellent product for your hair’s nourishment.
- The hair moisturizer is made with Shea Butter to replace the viral moisture, making your hair healthier, stronger, and shinier.
- It also protects hair from harsh weather or heat styling tools and makes them strong.
- Besides relaxed hair, the product is also great for permed, colored, and texturize hair.
- It also contains vitamin A, which is excellent for hair nourishment.
5. Design Essentials Botanical Oils Hair Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
Design Essentials Botanical Oils are another effective hair moisturizer, especially for people with relaxed hair. The hair moisturizer is a great solution to keep your hair hydrated, silky, and shiny. It also keeps the hair straight for weeks. The product is also great to use on non-pressed, natural hair.
Design Essentials Botanical Oils not only keep your hair moist but also prevent breakage and damage. The most striking thing about the Botanical oils product is it is incredibly effective in keeping your scalp hydrated to promote hair growth.
Being a versatile moisturizer, you can use it for both skin and scalp to deeply hydrate the dry areas. It also works excellent as an all-natural hot oil treatment to silken and moisturizes lifeless, breaking, and damaged hair.
- The product lock-in the moisture and protects your hair from environmental damage.
- It also strengthens and smoothens the cuticles.
- It includes natural ingredients that help to keep your hair and scalp hydrated all day long.
- The oils used in the product penetrate deeply into the hair shaft to keep them soft, silky, and shiny.
6. Pura d’Or Moroccan Argan Oil Premium Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
Pura d’Or is among the popular moisturizers for relaxed hair that you can have. The product contains one of the best natural ingredients (Argan oil), which is considered nature’s very best moisturizer.
You can apply the product on the scalp, hair, and skin to moisturize the dry scalp, nourish the strands, and add sheen to your hair.
Since this moisturizer is derived from nutrient-rich ingredients (Argan oil), it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals. It is rich in fatty acids with great moisturizing characteristics. The moisturizer keeps the scalp hydrated while also protecting your hair from environmental effects.
- The hair moisturizer includes 100% Argan oil, so the product is free from harsh chemicals and other harmful ingredients to your hair and skin.
- The product keeps the scalp hydrated throughout the day to nourish the strands and keep your hair shining.
- It also contains fatty acids that are known for intense moisturizing characteristics.
- The moisturizer also protects your hair from heat styling tools and harsh weather conditions.
- Besides relaxed hair, you can also use the skin to keep the wrinkles and fine lines away.
7. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner for Relaxed Hair
Shea Moisture Black Castor Oil hair moisturizer is another effective hair product for thin hair. It can quickly restore the strength of lifeless, chemically possessed dry hair. It includes natural ingredients vital to promote new hair growth.
Being a restorative treatment, this unique and protein-rich hair moisturizer reinforces healthy follicle growth while improving your hair’s overall health. The product is especially great for those who enjoy permed or color-treated hair.
- The product contains 100% pure Black Castor Oil and certified organic Shea Butter.
- It also supports hair elasticity and promotes natural growth.
- The moisturizer is excellent for relaxed hair, permed hair, and people who regularly style their hair with heating tools.
- It keeps the scalp moisturized while also protect your hair from environmental conditions.
8. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer
Carol’s Daughter hair milk original leave-in moisturizer is another excellent product for relaxed hair. The moisturizer contains Shea Butter, adding a proper moisturizer to relaxed hair, and soybean oil, known for softening and strengthening the hair lock.
The best thing about the moisturizer is it is very light on hair, which means it makes your scalp moisturized without any greasy or sticky effect left behind.
The product is also great for curly hair as it provides deep condition to the dry hair strands. Using the moisturizer when your hair is wet will give you the best results.
- It contains Shea Butter, which is great for keeping hair healthy and nourishing.
- The moisturizer is very light on the hair.
- It lock-in the moisture to keep your scalp hydrated.
- The product makes your hair soft and easily manageable.
9. Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose, Anti-Aging Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
If your scalp tends to dry up very quickly no matter what oil you use, Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose is the best solution for you. When applied to the scalp, the product makes it moisturized for extended periods without leaving a greasy feel behind.
The most common issue with hair products is leaving a greasy feel behind after applying the product. However, this isn’t the case when it comes to Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose. The hair moisturizer itself is incredibly thin and light.
It penetrates the hair shaft without leaving any greasy residue. It has an in-built stopper at the top, making it easier for you to measure the amount you want to apply on your scalp.
- The product adds moisture to your scalp without leaving a greasy feel or oil buildup.
- The moisturizer is relatively lightweight, so it will not cause the hair to feel heavy.
- It keeps your scalp hydrated and your hair stronger, healthier, and shinier.
10. Viva Natural Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Do you have a dry scalp that is causing hair loss? Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent option to prevent dryness. It penetrates the hair shaft to promote hair regrowth. The product is formulated to combat the problems that quicken the process of hair to age fast.
The hair moisturizer is light on the hair and doesn’t feel greasy. It contains 100% natural coconut oil, which is great to keep your scalp hydrated and hair nourishing. When applying the moisturizer, make sure to use it on dry hair to get the best possible results.
- The product will keep your scalp hydrated to promote the hair regrowth process.
- The moisturizer contains 100% coconut oil.
- It doesn’t include any harmful chemicals.
Buyer Guide to Select the Best Moisturizer for Relaxed Hair
When considering buying the best moisturizer for relaxed hair, make sure to consider the below points so you don’t end up getting the wrong product, causing more damage to your hair.
1. Find a Protein-Rich Product
When buying a hair moisturizer, make sure to get a product that contains protein and keeps your hair moisturized.
Although there are plenty of moisturizers for relaxed hair to choose from, you may want to narrow down your list by eliminating the products on your list that don’t include natural ingredients.
2. Check its Scent
Few people like fragrances, while others don’t. So, considering the scent of moisturizer is also essential. If your scalp is too sensitive to fragrances or perfumes, avoid buying scented moisturizers with perfumes or fragrances.
3. Find a Moisturizer with Water as its Primary Ingredient
A Top-quality hair moisturizer for relaxed hair contains water as its primary element. If a hair moisturizer’s primary element is a thick oil that cannot penetrate the hair shaft, it will not be effective in keeping your hair moisturized.
Make sure to buy a hair moisturizer that has water or thin oil as its primary ingredient.
4. Avoid Buying Hair Moisturizer That Contains Ineffective Ingredients
Avoid buying a hair moisturize that contains harmful ingredients, such as petroleum or benzyl alcohol.
Mineral Oil/Petroleum: Mineral oil and petroleum both are lubricants that sit right on the surface of your scalp or hair. They can’t penetrate the hair shaft, which is a must to keep your relaxed hair moisturized.
Benzyl Alcohol: Generally, alcohol itself is very drying. Before the acne creams, you should also know that people used to apply alcohol to dry out pimples. So, make sure to avoid buying a hair moisturizer that contains benzyl alcohol.
- Product Type:Luxury Beauty
- Item Package Dimension:2.48 " L X2.48 " W X8.8 "h
- Item Package Weight:1.24 lbs
- Country Of Origin: United States
If you are still not able to decide, our recommendation for the best Moisturizer for Relaxed hair is Tea Tree Hair & Body Moisturizer, Leave-In Conditioner. Why? It is nutrient-rich and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients that can further damage your hair.
This moisturizer is also incredibly versatile and can be used for other purposes. It is also a great pick since it can be applied on any scalp without further damage.
There you go – the 10 best moisturizers for relaxed hair. All of these hair moisturizers are paraben-free, so they don’t cause any harm to your scalp and hair.
Moreover, all of them include natural, nutrient-rich ingredients that keep your scalp hydrated, promote hair regrowth, and keep your hair strong and healthy.
However, before buying a hair moisturizer carefully read its ingredients on the label, so you get the most effective product for your hair.