Looking for a heat tool that dries and styles your hair all at once? We got you covered! What you need is a Hot air Brush which will dry your hair, straighten it, and style it all at once.
If you have short hair, we can assume that you don’t like to spend a lot of time on your hair and you like to keep it simple, and a hot air brush is perfect for that.
It takes a very short amount of time to do your hair with a Hot air Brush, and it keeps your hair way healthier than a flat iron or a blow dryer.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Hot Air Brush?
- 2 Why Should You Use a Hot Air Brush for Short Hair?
- 3 How to Choose a Hot Air Brush for Short Hair?
- 4 List of Top 12 Hot Air Brushes for Short Hair and their Suitability for Different Type of Hair
- 5 Editor’s Pick: Best Hot Air Brush for Short Hair
- 6 Top 12 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Hair : Review
- 6.1 1. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Curling Combo
- 6.2 2. WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit
- 6.3 3. ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush
- 6.4 4. REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- 6.5 5. Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush
- 6.6 6. REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit
- 6.7 7. HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush
- 6.8 8. John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush
- 6.9 9. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler
- 6.10 10. JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit
- 6.11 11. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush
- 6.12 12. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
- 7 Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Fine Hair
- 8 Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Thick Hair
- 9 Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Coarse Hair
- 10 Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Curly Hair
What is a Hot Air Brush?
A Hot Air Brush is a multipurpose heat tool for your hair, which dries your hair, straightens it, and also styles it all at once. The Hot Air Brush has a barrel with bristles just like a brush, but the barrel also has tiny holes, through which hot hair comes out and dries your hair.
The bristles on the Hot Brush help keep your hair in place while the hot air dries it, which makes the process fast and easy.
The brush holds down the hair, which creates a straightening effect. Since most of these brushes have a round shape, you can also create curls in your hair.
Unlike a hairdryer, a Hot Brush does not create frizz in your hair, and it actually helps smooth out your hair. A hot brush does not get incredibly hot, which helps keep your hair healthy, and does not cause breakage to your hair.
Why Should You Use a Hot Air Brush for Short Hair?
- Short hair tends to be harder to style with typical heat tools. A straightener or curling rod could easily burn your scalp, if your hair is very short. While using a Hot air Brush, you do not have to worry about burning your scalp since it does not get too hot, and you can actually use the brush very close to your scalp.
- Short hair is also very hard to style, as it often tends to lay flat and does not have any volume. A Hot Air Brush helps create volume near your roots, which helps make your hair look thicker and gives it a better shape.
- Short hair does not require a lot of maintenance, and so having a heat tool that can do everything at once is a huge time saver. A hot Air Brush takes only a few minutes to dry and style your hair unlike other heat tools, which saves you a lot of time and effort.
How to Choose a Hot Air Brush for Short Hair?
- Diameter of barrel: Always look for a hot air brush with a thinner barrel if you have short hair. A thinner barrel will give your hair more volume at the roots, and it also helps your hair grab on to the brush better. A 1 inch or 1.25 inch barrel size is generally perfect for shorter hair. You can also opt for a 3/4th inch barrel if you have really short hair such as a pixie cut or a short bob.
- Different temperature settings: Most Hot air brushes have multiple heat settings, some of them can get quite hot, while some of them use lower temperatures to style your hair. Having a lower and higher heat setting can help you get close to your scalp and style your hair from root to tip.
List of Top 12 Hot Air Brushes for Short Hair and their Suitability for Different Type of Hair
|Name of Hot Air Brush||Suitable for|
|1.||Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Curling Combo||Short Fine Hair, Short Coarse Hair|
|2.||WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit||Short Thick Hair, Short Curly Hair|
|3.||ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush||Short Fine Hair, Short Thick Hair|
|4.||REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush||Short Curly Hair, Short Fine Hair|
|5.||Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush||Short Thick Hair, Short Curly Hair|
|6.||REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit||Short Fine Hair, Short Thick Hair|
|7.||HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush||Short Thick Hair, Short Fine Hair|
|8.||John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush||Short Coarse Hair, Short Thick Hair|
|9.||Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler||Short Coarse Hair, Short Curly Hair|
|10.||JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit||Short Curly Hair, Short Coarse Hair|
|11.||INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush||Short Curly Hair, Short Fine Hair|
|12.||BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush||Short Coarse Hair, Short Fine Hair|
Editor’s Pick: Best Hot Air Brush for Short Hair
- All In One Styling Tool: Detangle, dry, style and volumize your hair with one styling tool; The Knot Dr; All In One Dryer Brush is all you need to create salon caliber styles quickly and easily
- Versatile Multifunction: Ideal for all hair types, this brush features two heat settings and a cool setting, plus a volumizing attachment; Ceramic coated barrel and ionic generator add volume and shine.Use a damp cloth to clean carefully
- Painless Detangling: Easy glide Flexalite nylon bristles with epoxy tips help detangle your hair painlessly; 176 Flexalite bristles, just the right number, spaced just the right way help smooth out knots and tangles without pulling
- Innovative Styling Tools: From curling irons and wands to flat irons, hot air brushes, auto curlers and more; Conair makes high quality styling tools for all hair types
- Conair Hair Care: Since 1959, we have made innovative small appliances, hair styling tools, and more; Our hair care line includes high quality hair dryers, brushes, styling tools, and hair accessories
From the above list, we choose INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush as the best Hot Air Brush.
Its oval shape is ideal for all lengths of hair, including The shortest of hairs. It has three different heat settings and two different brush heads for maximums styling effects.
The nylon Bristles with epoxy tips help you detangle any knot and give your hair a smooth finish, while smoothing out any frizziness. It truly is the best hair dryer brush in our list, so definitely try it out.
Top 12 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Hair : Review
1. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Curling Combo
The Conair 2 in 1 Hot Air Curling Combo is the perfect Hot Brush for short hair as it comes with a 1.5inch curling barrel and a 1 inch brush tool, which helps create beautiful curls on short hair.
It has two heat settings, low and high, which can be used depending upon your hair needs. The 1 inch brush can be used for regular drying and straightening of the hair, whereas the 1.5 inch barrel is helpful for creating more defined curls and volume in your hair. The Hot Air brush helps effectively reduce frizz and smooth out your hair.
- The dual heat setting is perfect for creating different hairstyles and keeping your scalp healthy.
- It comes with an extra 1 inch barrel, which straightens your hair and helps keep them tamed.
- The barrels have cool tips on the top which helps you to hold the end of the barrel with ease.
- It comes with a dual voltage setting, which is perfect for international use.
All hair types such as straight, curly, fine or thick can be styled using this Hot Air Brush. The higher heat setting is perfect for coarse hair while the lower heat setting is good for fine hair types.
2. WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit
The WHS Hot Air Brush is a multipurpose heat tool, which helps you dry and style your hair. It comes with a 1 inch and a 1.5 inch barrel attachments, which allow you to create different sized curls and volume.
It also has a straight brush head useful for brushing and detangling your hair out with ease. The Hot Air Brush has two heat settings, which allow you to create different hair styles, and it also has a cool shot button to cool your hair down after styling.
- This Hot Air Brush works on a 1000 watt power, which helps the brush heat up faster and to the right temperature.
- The secure bristles on the brush provide a smooth tangle free experience, while also helping distribute the heat evenly.
- The porcupine brush setting is ideal for creating tighter and more defined curls, while the other round brush helps create volume in your hair.
- The straight brush head is good for creating a salon-like straight finish to your hair.
- Negative ion technology keeps your hair frizz free and keeps your hairstyle intact for longer.
The smaller barrel size is already a great choice for shorter hair like a pixie or a bob cut, but it is especially great for those with thick and coarse hair, as the high heat setting helps style these types of hair better.
3. ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush
The ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush is an excellent styling tool which is ideal for short hair length. It heats up to 185C and provides a constant flow of heated air to help dry and style your hair.
Its 5mm nylon bristles distribute the heat evenly through your hair and create a smooth and tangle free experience. The thin tapered barrel and the swivel cord gives you a better grip over the Hot Air Brush and makes it easier to use.
- It can heat up in only 25 seconds, which helps you save time.
- It automatically switches off after 30 minutes, which is an important safety feature that ensures that you don’t accidentally burn anything.
- It has universal voltage, which means you can use the tool anywhere around the world.
- This Hot Air Brush adds volume to your hair to make it look thicker and more voluminous.
The lower heat helps keep your hair healthy, which is especially important for fine hair. The bristles being gentle also make it an ideal tool for coarse hair.
4. REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush
Although the REVLON One-Step Hot Air Brush does not have a thinner barrel, yet it is an excellent tool for short hair, due to its oval shape. The bristles are soft and made out of nylon, which glides through your hair effortlessly and gives your roots more lift.
The rounded edge is ideal for volume, while the flat side is perfect for straightening your hair. It has a non-detachable brush head, with a cool tip on top for an easy grip.
It has two heat settings, and a cool button for setting in your hairstyle. It can be used on both wet and dry hair, giving you the flexibility to style your hair however you wish.
- The ceramic plating on the oval brush head paired with the unique air flow design reduces heat damage extensively, which helps keep your hair healthy.
- It works on 1100 watts of power, which helps the brush heat up fast and effectively.
- The 6 feet long swivel cord keeps the brush tangle free and provides a user friendly experience.
- This Hot Air Brush helps you achieve frizz free hair, and it also helps reduce static in your hair.
The oval shapes brush really helps you have more control over your short hair. The brush is ideal for all hair types, but especially for curly hair, as it helps the hair glide through without tangling and makes the drying process much faster.
5. Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush
The Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush is an unique rotating Hot Air Brush, which helps create beautiful curls on your hair. It comes with two barrels of 1 inch and 2 inches in size, which is perfect for short hair as they require a thinner barrel.
The unique rotating feature creates natural looking curls in your hair without you having to rotate it yourself. The one of a kind air vents help distribute heat evenly on your hair, helping you dry your hair faster and style your hair more efficiently.
- This Hot Brush has two different heat settings as well as a cool button, giving you the flexibility to style your hair as you like.
- The nylon pin bristles and tufted bristles mix helps hold your hair down more efficiently and give your hair a smooth finish.
- The auto rotation function helps you move the hair brush more easily through your hair. It can be rotated in both ways and can be turned off as well.
- The barrels are ceramic coated, which distribute the heat evenly, and aids your hair slide against the device smoothly. Ceramic coating on heat devices also makes them less likely to damage your hair.
- The negative ion technology used by this Hot Air Brush helps reduce frizziness in your hair.
The Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush is an ideal tool for any hair types, but it is an especially good Hot Air Brush for those with thick and fine hair. Due to the auto rotation button, the dryer brush helps fine hair have more volume and body. The fast drying process helps thick hair dry faster.
6. REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit
The REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit is the perfect Hot Brush, which gives your hair more defined curls and a smooth finish. It comes with two barrels,1 inch and 1.5 inch, which are detachable and interchangeable.
The ceramic coated barrels help you achieve beautiful curls with minimum damage to the hair. You can use this hot brush for creating curls or to straighten your hair. You can use it on both towel dried hair or completely dry hair.
- The 1 inch barrel is ideal for tighter curls, while the 1.5 inch brush is ideal for a bouncy blowout.
- The tangle free swivel cord provides an user friendly experience while using the Hot Air Brush.
- The Hot Air Brush uses ionic technology to give you a smooth and frizz free finish.
- It has an easy curl release mechanism that helps you release the curls without tangling up your hair.
- The three times ceramic coating helps minimize heat damage and keeps your hairs healthy and beautiful.
Due to its innovative curl release technology, it is an ideal Hot Air Brush for short fine hair, as it helps the hair not get tangled. The lower heat setting also makes it the ideal Hot Air Brush for short fine hair.
7. HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush
The HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Brush is the perfect companion to short hair, as it styles your hair effortlessly while also drying it in a very short amount of time.
The 1 inch barrel size is perfect for giving you volume at the roots or for creating a soft curl bouncy hairstyle. This Hot Air Brush features two heat settings which give you the versatility to style your hair as you wish.
The soft tipped bristles help your hair glide through them effortlessly and without creating any tangles. It features a curl release switch which also makes sure that your hair does not get stuck and release easily from the barrel.
- The small barrel is able to give your hair tighter curls if you want. You can also straighten your hair if you simply pull the brush through the length of your hair.
- The different heat settings are important for creating different hairstyles.
- The cool tip on top of the barrel is a very useful feature, as you can hold it for easy styling. Additionally you can also unscrew it to take out the barrel to clean it.
- The curl release mechanism makes sure that you do not tangle up your hair or accidentally get your hair stuck.
The Hot Tools Professional 1” Hot Air Brush is ideal for girls with short thick hair, as it helps give your hair a lot of volume. It is also very good for fine hair, because it does not tangle up your hair at all.
8. John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush
John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Hot Air Brush is a powerful and effective hot brush that does it all. It is a simple yet helpful Hot Air Brush, which will give your hair volume and bounce while keeping your hair healthy and beautiful.
The 1 inch barrel size helps reach the roots more efficiently and it is the perfect size for short hair. It is made with soft nylon bristles, which help your hair feel more smooth and shiny. It has a superior air control system that blows out a lot more air than normal to help you dry your hair quicker and more efficiently.
- This Hot Brush has two heat settings, low and high, which is good for different types of hair.
- It uses 50% more ions to effectively control frizziness and static in your hair.
- Its advanced air control system helps you dry your hair faster.
- Soft nylon bristles hold your hair down effectively to help straighten your hair more easily.
It is ideal for both short fine hair as well as coarse hair, as it dries your hair effectively and without any heat damage.
9. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler
Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler is a simple yet effective Hot Air styling brush which you can use as a simple blowout brush or as a curling iron. It comes with a 1inch and a 0.75 inch brush heads which gives you more options to style your hair.
The nylon bristles on the styling brush heads hold the hair down for a more effective style. The ergonomic style of the handle makes it easier to hold and style your hair, while the swivel cord makes sure that it does not get tangled in the process.
- The handle of the Hot Air Brush is specially made in a way that helps you have a better grip.
- The continuous flow of air is effective at straightening your hair as well as curling it.
- The 3/4th inch brush handle is great for creating really tight curls in your hair.
- The cool tip on top of the barrel helps you use the tool more effectively, without the risk of burning your fingers.
It is a good hair styling brush for short hair in general, but it is especially good for curly hair and coarse hair as it helps straighten your hair easily.
10. JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit
JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit comes with two different sized barrels, 1 inch and 1.5 inch, and flat brush giving you a lot of options to style your hair how you wish.
It has three heat settings, high, low and a cool button, which helps you create and set your hairstyle in place for a longer lasting result. The Hot Air Brush uses negative ion technology to help even out any frizziness on your hair, giving your hair a smooth finish.
With the 1000 watt power system, it heats up to the correct temperature within a very short time, saving you a lot of time.
- This styling brush can be used on damp or dry hair, but it is recommended to be used on slightly damp hair for best results.
- The shorter barrel size gives you a curly hair style, while the larger barrel is ideal for creating volume or for a curled end. The flat brush can be used to achieve a straight hair style.
- Its wide air flow vents facilitate the hot air to dry your hair faster and within a shorter time.
- The bristles are made from nylon, which help your hair stay in place while being styled.
It is an ideal hair tool for all types of short hair. Whether you have coarse hair, or fine hair, or you have curly hair, it is a good tool for everyone. With the different brush settings, anyone can benefit from this Hot AIr Brush.
11. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush
The INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR is an all in one Hot Air Brush, which helps you detangle your hair, dry it and style it all at once. The main feature that sets this brush apart from other Hot Brushes is its excellent detangling feature.
The special flexible tips along with soft bristles make it perfect for detangling your hair and for adding shine to your hair.
The Hot Air Brush features an oval brush with a cool tip on top for easy styling, it also comes with a volumizing pick, which you can put near your scalp and achieve amazing volume. Additionally you can use just the handle directly on your hair without a brush as a blow dryer to pre dry your hair before styling.
- Three different heat settings are available on this Hot Air Brush, cold, low and high, along with a separate cool shot button which helps you lock in your hairstyle.
- The flexible nylon bristles with epoxy tips help detangle your hair effectively and painlessly.
- You can curl your hair, or straighten it quite easily with the help of this hot brush and additionally you can also use it as a blow dryer to dry your hair after a shower.
- The volumizing brush pick helps you achieve extra volume at the roots.
- Its optimized vertical airflow system helps maximize the amount of Hot Air and helps your hair dry faster.
All hair types can benefit from this Hot Air Brush, because of its huge variety of settings. It is the best Hot Air Brush for curly hair as the oval shape of the brush helps straighten curly hair and the nylon bristles gives it a smooth finish.
12. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
The BaBylissPRO Nano is an innovative Hot Air Brush with a 2 inch rotating barrel, made for achieving a huge variety of hairstyles. It can rotate in both directions, according to which switch you press.
The Hot Air Brush helps you dry your hair and increase the volume in your hair while simultaneously straightening it. The built in ionic generator and the smooth nylon bristles brush away any frizz and lock in shine to your hair.
The barrels are made with a nano ceramic technology, which evenly distribute heat throughout your hair, helping you achieve a better result with minimal damage to your hair.
- The ergonomic handle helps you hold the Hot air brush more easily, and the cool tip on top is useful for easy holding.
- There are two different switches for rotating the barrel in the two different directions, which help you create different types of curls.
- The Hot Air Brush has three different heat settings which is ideal for different types of hair.
- The special negative ion technology smooths out any frizz and gives your hair a silky smooth finish.
Coarse haired women would love using this Hot Air Brush, due to its smoothening qualities and the high heat styling capability. The rotating barrel also helps smooth out frizziness in coarse hair.
Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Fine Hair
1. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Curling Combo
Short hair tends to lack volume, and the Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Curling Combo is the perfect Hot Air Brush to add volume to your hair.
The 1 inch really helps create volume near the roots, while the 1.5 inch barrel helps you achieve beautiful curls in the length of your hair.
This Hot Brush has a low heat setting, which is very important for fine hair, as fine hair tends to be more fragile than usual, and requires lower heat for achieving best results.
2. ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush
The ghd Rise Hot Hair Brush is an excellent tool for fine hair, because of its continuous flow of hot air at 365F, which has been found to be the ideal temperature for fragile and thin air.
While the 1.25 inch barrel helps in creating beautiful volume in hair, the ceramic plating helps to protect your hair from any heat damage.
The 5mm nylon bristles allows the tool to go near the scalp and style your hair more effectively.
3. REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit
The REVLON Ceramic Hot Air Brush comes with a 1 inch brush head, which is really helpful for giving your hair more volume at the roots, while the 1.5 inch brush head is useful for creating a curly and bouncy body to the hair.
It not only has a low heat setting, but also a cool setting, which is beneficial for fine hair as it makes sure that your hair does not get damaged from heat.
The barrels have three X ceramic coating, which also helps protect your hair from heat damage, and it ensures that your hair glides through the brush gently.
Factors to consider to Select the Best Hot Air Brush for Short Fine hair
- Fine hair is very fragile, and so it always requires extra heat protection to ensure that they do not have any breakage. Therefore, always make sure that the Hot Air Brush that you buy has a low or a cool setting, which minimizes the amount of heat damage.
- Ceramic plating on the barrel of your Hot Air Brush will help your hair glide through the brush more easily, and Ceramic also makes sure that the heat is distributed evenly. These features are also important for minimizing heat damage.
- Fine hair tends to lay flat on the head, and does not usually have much texture to it, so always buy a Hot Air Brush with a small barrel, which will curl your hair at the roots for a more voluminous look and curl your ends to give your hair the appearance of thickness.
Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Thick Hair
|1||WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit|
|2||Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush|
|3||HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush|
1. WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit
The WHS Hot Air Brush Styler Comb Kit is a perfect Hot Air Brush for thick hair, because of its high temperature styling.
Thick hair requires high heat for better styling and this Hot Air Brush performs really well on high temperature settings.
The flat brush head included in the kit is also very helpful for achieving straight hair, which will make short thick hair look less fluffy and making it look like a professional blowout.
The ionic technology used by this brush effectively smooths out frizz and makes the hair look more shiny and put together, this is a very good feature as thick hair tends to get frizzy.
2. Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush
The Beautimeter Hair Dryer Brush is an all-rounder Hot Air Brush for thick hair. Its negative ion technology helps even out frizziness from your hair, and effectively increases shine.
The 1.5 inch brush head is perfect for achieving a professional blowout look for short thick hair, while the smaller 1 inch brush head can add volume or curls to your hair.
The high temperature setting allows thick short hair to be styled more easily and effortlessly.
The auto rotation is quite helpful for achieving a curly end to the short hair, which helps thick hair look more organized and gives it a bouncy look.
3. HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush
The HOT TOOLS Professional 1” Hot Air Styling Brush has a high temperature setting which is essential for styling thick short hair.
Thick hair is quite prone to tangles, and so the curl release function on the brush is very useful as it helps you form curls on your hair without any tangles.
The 1 inch barrel is perfect for creating curls in your short hair and for adding more definition to the hair.
Factors to consider to Select the Best hot air brush for thick short hair
- Thick hair is generally quite fluffy but not organized and very prone to frizziness. To counteract these problems, it is important to choose a hot air brush those heats up to a high temperature.
- A negative ion technology is also helpful for styling thick short hair, as it can reduce flyaways and frizziness from the hair, giving you a smooth and shiny finish.
Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Coarse Hair
|1||John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush|
|2||Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler|
|3||BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush|
1. John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush
John Frieda Shine Shape Salon Hot Air Brush is perfect for coarse hair, as the ceramic coating on the brush heads protects the coarse hair from damage, and also the nylon bristles in this hot brush add shine to the hair.
Coarse hair requires a higher temperature to get styled properly, and the John Freida Hot Air Brush provides the perfect temperature for styling this type of hair.
As coarse hair is also prone to frizziness, this Hot Air Brush has a built in ion generator which releases 50% extra negative ions to smooth out frizziness and lock in shine.
2. Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler
The Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styler is capable of styling your hair at a high heat, which is necessary for styling coarse hair.
The aluminum barrel distributes heat evenly to make sure that your hair does not suffer from heat damage, while the nylon bristles help add shine to the hair.
This Hot Brush effectively detangles your hair, and gives you beautiful curls in your hair. The ¾ th inch curling barrel is very good for short coarse hair as it gives your hair a tighter curl.
3. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
This unique rotating Hot brush is really helpful for smoothing out coarse hair, due to its high heat styling feature.
The ceramic coating on the barrel of this hot air brush protects your hair from heat damage, while delivering beautiful long lasting hair styles.
The right amount of air paired with the anti-static bristles, help smooth out frizziness and remove static from the hair. The rotating function is especially good for producing soft and bouncy curls in your short coarse hair.
Factors to consider to Select the Best Hot Air Brush for Short coarse hair
- Coarse hair usually requires a high temperature for styling, so always buy a hot air brush which heats up to a high temperature.
- Coarse hair is quite fragile, which makes it more susceptible to breakage and heat damage, therefore it is important to always choose a Hot Brush with a barrel which distributes heat evenly, Ceramic coating can help reduce heat damage as well.
- Coarse hair gets quite frizzy, and it can also become quite static prone, so always try to find a Hot Brush that helps smooth out the frizziness and the static.
Top 3 Best Hot Air Brushes for Short Curly Hair
|1||REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush|
|2||INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush|
|3||JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit|
1. REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush
Curly hair holds a lot of moisture, and they take a longer time to dry on their own. The REVLON One-step Hair Dryer Hot Air Brush is perfect for curly hair as it speeds up the drying process for wet curly hair.
The oval brush shape facilitates the curly hairs to glide through the brush without getting tangled.
The nylon pins and tufted bristles help detangle curly hair quite easily, making it easier for you to style your hair.
The rounded edge is perfect for getting volume if you desire, while the flat side is good for achieving a straight hair look for your curly hair.
2. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush
The INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush helps dry your curly hair so much faster.
The air vents on the oval brush are placed vertically that allows the hot air to flow much faster, which helps dry your hair much faster.
The flexible nylon bristles help detangle curly hair easily and gives your hair a smoother finish.
The barrel being ceramic coated protects your hair from heat, which is good for curly hair as they tend to be prone to breakage. Ionic technology helps smooth out frizziness from curly hair as well.
3. JOYYUM 1000W Hot Air Brush Styler Kit
The JOYYUM Hot Air Brush comes with a flat brush head, which is perfect for detangling curly hair, and for achieving a straight hair look.
This Hot Air Brush has a unique air flow system that helps curly hair dry faster, and gives it a professional blown out look.
The two different round barrels available in this hot brush will also help for short curly hair to achieve more volume and for rearranging your curls.
Negative ion technology helps smooth out any frizziness that may appear on curly hair, giving your hair a smooth finish.
Factors to consider to Select the Best Hot Air Brush for Short Curly hair
- Curly hair holds water and moisture in the hair for a long time, which is why it is usually harder to dry curly hair, this is why you should always choose a Hot Air Brush which has a better airflow that can dry your hair faster. You should also look for a Hot Brush that can dry your hair at a lower temperature, since curly hair is prone to damage.
- Curly hair can become tangled and unruly, which is why it is important to choose a Hot Air Brush which can effectively detangle your hair and smooth out your hair. A flat or oval brush head is ideal for this purpose.
- Curly hair can easily become frizzy, so choose a Hot Air Brush with ceramic coated brushes or a negative ion technology, which will help reduce the frizz and smooth out your hair.
Ready to try out Hot Air Brush for your Hair?
If you have short hair, a Hot Air Brush is a huge time saver, and it can help you achieve a salon-like finish to your hair. We have listed everything you need to know about what to look for and how to use a Hot Air Brush, so if you think it is a tool which you like, then it is time for you to try it out for yourself.