Do you have thin hair? Do you want to make your hair look and feel voluminous? Getting the best hair extension is the perfect solution for your hair woes.
Hair extensions are great for adding length and thickness to thin hair without causing any harm or hindering the growth of your natural hair.
They have different types and come in all shades and colors. You can easily find a hair extension for your thin hair that perfectly matches your hair color, making it look natural.
However, if you have thin hair, it is important that you choose the appropriate hair extensions and treat your tresses well to prevent breakage and hair loss.
Below, we will discuss the best hair extensions for thin hair, key features and benefits in detail.
List of Top 10 Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- Moresoo Tape-In Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- SARLA Synthetic Halo Hair Extensions for Thin Hair (Best Seller)
- Sunny Halo Human Hair Extension for Thin Hair
- Ombre Balayage Clip-In Remy Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- Seamless Remy Tape-In Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- Urbeauty Afro Kinky Hair Extension for Thin Hair
- Fshine Tape-In Human Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- Laavoo Clip-In Human Hair Ombre Blonde Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
- Easyouth Halo Hair in Light Brown and Blonde for Thin Hair
- Vario Clip-In Human Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Editor’s Pick : The best hair extensions for thin hair
- ★【Moresoo Tape in Hair】Best Quality 100% remy human hair extensions; 12 Inch: 40 Pieces 60 Grams; 14to24 Inch: 40 Pieces 100 Grams per pack; Salon quality, soft like your own natural hair; All tapes are waterproof and more sticker than others; If treated properly, this tape in hair can be used for 3 to 6 months
- ★【Professional Choice】Your order will be processed within 24 hours; Moresoo Hair has been improving customer experience by exploring new hair materials and strong adhesive tapes; We will provide customer the finest hair and the strongest tape with our improvement
- ★【Quality Hair】High-Strength Tapes and Easy to Take Out,Specially developed high-strength invisible tape;Can be easily removed with professional glue remover
- ★【Reusable Hair】Every 6-10 Weeks, Your Hair Extensions Will Need to be Reapplied to Move the Bonds Closer to the Scalp and to Keep Your Hair Healthy;Moresoo Tape in Human Hair Can be Installed and Used Repeatedly
- ★【Important Tips】No Tangle, No Shedding, Can Be Treated & Styled (Washing, Strengthening, Curling, Etc.) like your own hair; We recommend that the color swatch to be tested prior to coloring the full set to make sure the resulting shade is what you anticipate
If you are in hurry, our recommendation is to go for Moresoo tape-in hair extension as we consider it as the best hair extension for thin hair.
Moresoo tape-in hair extension is easy to wear and remove, it can be straightened and also curled easily to use as per your hair type.
The best part is no tangling or shedding with these hair extensions. It has double strong tapes for better holding, however, the tapes are so small that they become invisible in your hair.
Made of 100% real human hair which makes these hair extensions not only safe, but also smooth and seamless.
These hair extensions can be dyed, and dried naturally after washing. Considering all necessary key feature and benefits, Moresoo tape-in hair extension our pick as the best hair extensions for natural hair.
Top 10 Best Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
1. Moresoo Tape-In Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Moresoo tape-in hair extension for thin hair is an excellent product, made with 100% Remy human hair. The extension hair is smooth, silky, and soft – just like your natural hair.
Since it is a tape-in extension, the tape is water-resistant and stickier than other tape-in hair extensions available out there. They are also durable, and if treated carefully, you can use this tape for up to 6 months.
In addition to their incredibly high-strength tapes, the extensions are also easy to take out. By any chance, if you want to remove the tape, it can be done quickly using a professional glue remover.
Moreover, since the hair extensions are made with human hair, you can treat and style them like your own natural hair.
- The hair extensions are 100% Remy made with human hair.
- The extension tapes are water-resistant and stickier than other tape-in hair extensions.
- They do not damage your hair and scalp, and you can easily take them off.
- They are among the hair extensions that are easy to hide.
- You can use heating tools and treat them just like your natural hair.
2. SARLA Synthetic Halo Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
One of the best hair extensions for thin hair is SARLA Synthetic Halo hair extension. Regardless of its name, the hair extensions look perfectly natural when it comes to color, texture, and styling. The hair extension also needs very easy and minimal maintenance.
Moreover, there will be no issue if you use heat tools to style your hair. The hair is silky smooth, soft, and shiny. Especially for those whose hair is not a pin-straight, this weft will blend perfectly, without the need of applying or styling techniques. The hair extensions will make your hair look and feel voluminous while also allowing you to treat it naturally.
- The hair extension is incredibly heat resistant, allowing you to use heating tools to style your hair.
- You can easily hide the extension, and nobody will be able to tell if the locks are synthetic.
- It requires minimal and easy maintenance.
- It is also incredibly lightweight and doesn’t cause any damage to your natural hair.
- The hair extension is also available in multiple colors, making it easy for you to choose the one according to your natural hair.
3. Sunny Halo Human Hair Extension for Thin Hair
Are you looking to get hair extensions that are easy to hide, wear, and remove? Then look no further. Sunny hair extensions include an invisible clip and no glue at all. The hair extensions are especially great for those with thin hair since they add volume to a great extent to make your hair look voluminous.
Moreover, the hair extensions are also highly customizable, making it simpler to customize them according to your head size. Since they come with hidden clips to make your hair look natural, nobody will notice that you are wearing extensions.
The texture of the extensions is also incredibly human-like. Furthermore, in the absence of glue, they don’t cause any harm to your natural hair.
- The hair extensions are comfortable to wear, remove, and hide.
- They add a great extent of volume to your thin hair without being noticed.
- You can also customize the hair extensions according to your head size.
- The extension’s hair texture is also very human-like to make your hair look natural.
4. Ombre Balayage Clip-In Remy Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
These hair extensions are salon-quality, human hair extensions, and a perfect solution for thin hair. They are an upgraded grade 8 Remy human hair with an attractive touch of ombre on the strands.
The hair extensions are straightforward to wash and require minimal maintenance. While washing, you just need a bit of mild shampoo and hair conditioner to wash them with warm water. Make sure to set on a flat towel and leave them to dry naturally.
Moreover, the hair extensions are also a perfect match to your natural hair while the clip slips out quickly without causing any damage to your hair. You can also dye, wash, curl, or straighten them with a temperature below 180°C for a short time.
- The hair extensions are comfortable to wear and remove. The extension’s clip slips out easily without damaging your own hair.
- They are a perfect match for your hair so that you can treat them just like your natural hair.
- They are made with human hair.
- You can also dye, wash, and curl them.
- They need a little maintenance, making them easy to maintain hair extensions.
5. Seamless Remy Tape-In Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Are you looking for hair extensions that are lightweight and easy for your natural hair? Then, make sure to consider Remy tape hair extensions, weighing only 30gm.
These tape-in extensions are grade 7A made with 100% real human hair. They are highly heat-resistant, and if you want to curl, styled, or straight them using heating tools, they can withstand a high as 350°F.
If your hair is too thin, I highly recommend getting at least five packs. Moreover, after 48 hours of applying for these tape-in hair extensions, you will be able to wash, dye, or style your hair.
With proper maintenance and good care, they can be used for up to 6 months. If you want to make your hair look and feel more seamless, regular deep conditioning is also recommended.
- They are incredibly heat resistant, so you can use heat styling tools to curl, straighten, or style your hair without any worries.
- The hair extensions are also lightweight and easy into your natural hair.
- The double-sided tape grasps the extensions very well with your own hair.
- The extensions are also 100% real human Remy hair, so they don’t contain any chemical fiber hair product that can damage your natural hair.
6. Urbeauty Afro Kinky Hair Extension for Thin Hair
Do you want to make your hair look lustrous? Then you should consider buying Afro hair extensions. They are one of the best hair extensions for thin hair, and the hair type is also one of the favorite ones among hair stylists because of the sharp features it complements to make it look more prominent.
The hair extensions are made with real human hair and come in natural black color. It means you don’t have to dye hair to make it match with your natural hair. Unlike some other low-quality hair extensions, Urbeauty Afro kinky hair extensions don’t tangle and are easily washable.
Moreover, they are also effortless to maintain and looks bouncy with soft hair texture to boost the curls.
- Urbeauty Afro hair extensions don’t tangle and are easily washable.
- They have clips that keep them fit well, so they don’t come off.
- The hair texture is soft and boos the curls.
- You don’t have to dye them since they perfectly match your natural hair.
7. Fshine Tape-In Human Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Fshine Tape-in hair extensions are another best pick for people who got thin hair. The hair extensions are 100 human hair, silky smooth, and soft.
They are also shedding and tangle-free, and you can dye them to dark, straighten, curl, and style them just like your natural hair. The extensions come with stickier tape (Imported America Tape) to make them fit nicely into your natural hair.
Moreover, with double-sided reusable tape, they are effortless to wear and remove. The hair extensions also stay firm without causing any damage to your natural hair.
What more, the Fshine tape-in hair extensions are multi-shade extensions, so you can easily find a perfect match for your natural hair.
Regardless of your natural hair color and what style you like, you will have plenty of options. These extensions blend perfectly with your hair while also providing color match service.
- The hair extensions have various options to choose from, making it easy for you to get the perfect one according to your natural hair.
- You can dye, straighten, or curl them just like your natural hair.
- Since the hair extensions also add volume to hair, they are perfect for people with thin hair.
- The Fshine hair extensions are multi-shade extensions and stay firmly with your natural hair without causing any damage.
8. Laavoo Clip-In Human Hair Ombre Blonde Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Don’t you want to have real human hair extensions at a reasonable cost? Laavoo clip-in human hair extension for thin hair is a great pick. You will have a vast range of options to choose from (27 hair colors and shades and up to 26″ in length). Furthermore, the hair extensions are also highly customizable, allowing you to customize hair color as you like.
Laavoo clip-in human hair extension is a blend of ash blonde and platinum. These hair extensions are well sewed and have weft clips. It means the hair extensions are free of shedding and tangles. However, make sure not to wear the extension when in the gym, pool, or beach because the sweat/salt will lighten the hair color.
- Laavoo clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% human hair.
- The hair extensions come in various colors, shades, and lengths.
- They are also customizable, so you can always customize them as you desire.
- The hair extensions are also shedding and tangle-free.
9. Easyouth Halo Hair in Light Brown and Blonde for Thin Hair
If you are a fair or tan lady, the warm golden hues of this extension will make you look absolutely gorgeous. The hair extension is long enough to add length while also making your natural hair look voluminous. The extension come with a wire and clips to make sure they fit perfectly.
Moreover, regardless of your head size, the weft can be customized accordingly. The hair extension is also made with real human hair, so it will be easier to naturally style your hair.
You can also wash, comb, and dye the extension just like your own hair. However, make sure to use a shampoo and conditioner after each wash to make the hair extension last longer.
- Easyouth hair extensions are made with real Brazilian human hair, so they will perfectly blend with your hair.
- You can adjust the hair extensions according to your head size to make sure they fit well.
- You can also dye, wash, and comb the extension just like your natural hair.
- They add length and make thin hair look voluminous.
10. Vario Clip-In Human Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
Vario Clip-In Human Hair Extensions are one of the best “value for money” options. They come for an affordable price while offering all the essential features required.
These extensions are 100% Remy human hair and can be styled and treated just like your natural hair.
However, since they’ve already gone under a chemical process, dying or bleaching these hair extensions is not recommended.
You can get the assistance of a professional hair colorist to color them. It is also recommended to test a small piece before coloring the full set of hair extensions to ensure the result is what you anticipate.
- You can treat and style the Vario clip-in extensions just like your natural hair.
- Extension clips are sewed well and covered with a protective layer of rubber to protect your natural hair and scalp.
- Clips are removable, so you can change the hairstyle whenever you want.
Buyer Guide to Select the Best Hair Extensions for Thin Hair
1. Ensure That the Hair Extension Doesn’t Damage your Hair
The best hair extensions should be easy to wear, remove, and don’t cause any damage. If you’ve thin hair, the last thing you want is to get extensions that further damage your natural hair.
Avoid choosing the cumbersome hair extensions that you cannot wear or remove comfortably because they can cause hair loss, damage your scalp, and prevent your natural hair growth.
2. Get Hair Extensions that You Can Easily Hide
Getting hair extensions for thin hair that you can hide well is tricky. You can easily find hair extensions that you can hide well to make your hair look natural.
For instance, if you are considering to buy clip-in hair extensions, you will find them a bit chunky, making it hard for you to disguise them with your thin hair.
3. Try to Find 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions
These types of extensions are the best pick for anyone looking to get hair extensions. Try your best to get hair extensions made with human hair. It will make your extensions look natural and realistic when you will combine them with your hair.
Moreover, you will also be able to treat them as your natural hair. It means you can also use heat styling tools for Remy hair extensions without any problem.
4. Color of the Hair Extension
When shopping hair extensions online, the process is somewhat risky since your buying extension may not match your natural hair color. Or, the look or feel may not be what you are expecting.
So, make sure to take a photograph of your hair under natural light and send it to the seller to get either a suitable extension or custom made extension.
After reading the above post, choosing the best hair extension for thin hair shouldn’t be hard for you. All the hair extensions listed above are safe, comfortable to wear and remove, and doesn’t cause any damage to your scalp and hair.
However, before buying a hair extension, make sure that it matches your natural hair color. Also, make sure not to buy a hair extension longer than your natural hair.